The Most Honest Adsense
Nowadays a lot of Internet users have heard about making money on the Internet with pay per click advertising. The most popular PPC broker is Google Adsense. With this system you can place ad blocks on your website and get paid for every click your visitors generate.
- Google Adsense for context – ad bots automatically crawl your pages and
display relevant advertisers, so this means that users, who want more
information, would be glad to visit sponsored ads, and you will earn cash. You
have the option to pick only text, graphic or both types of advertisements. Now
Adsense targets ads using Double Dart cookie, which ensures higher CTR and the
quality of advertisements. – Not more then 3 ad units per page!
- Adsense for search – new and improved search system gives your the
possibility to integrate Google search engine into your website and earn money
for clicks generated from the search result pages.
- Google Ads for cell phone devices – if your website can be accessed by cell
phone and PDA users, you can earn cash by placing this type of ads too.
- Ads for feeds – place ads on your RSS feeds. Here you can place way more ad
units per page (the most I’ve seen was 7 or 8, can’t really remember).
- Google Adsense for domains – if you have some spare domains, you can park
them at adsense and earn cash for every generated click.
- Every ad unit can be modified to fit your website layout, you can pick the background color, text and link colors. Also I have to tell about the link units, which tend to be more attractive to users. Link units can display more ads on a separate
page. A lot of people, who start up with Adsense wonder how much they can make per click or per 1000 visitors. According to Google website, you can earn up to 5$ per click, but your earning depends only on your user activity (on your CTR – click through-rate). Also I know that new web-masters, who have just signed up with Google adsense want to earn a lot and right away, so they ask friends to click ads. This is strongly forbidden by adsense and I recommend you not to click youradvertisement, google is way more smarter thanyou think.