The whole setup and control process follows a three-step policy of Connect – Register – View, and takes only a few minutes to install before your ready to put the camera to full use either through their tplinkcloud.com portal or tpCamera App.
The tpCamera App, developed by TP-LINK, is available for both iOS and Android mobile devices, and represents an effective user-friendly way to take control of your NC200 Cloud Camera remotely, giving the user the ability to take pictures and record video at the touch of a button (or indeed, the tap of a screen).
Another great feature of the NC200 Cloud Camera is the Motion Detection function, which can be set up to send immediate notifications via email or FTP whenever motion is detected. This automatic alert functionality allows users to remain aware of the situation, while keeping their property safe and secure.
300Mbps Wireless and Wi-Fi Extender
Additionally, the NC200 Cloud Camera supports a wireless connection of up to 300Mbps and is able to act as a Wi-Fi signal extender to help increase the range of your current wireless network. This means that fluid video streaming, coupled with impressive Wi-Fi coverage, provides both speed and stability for a greater end user experience.
NC200 Key Features
- Stable and fast 300Mbps wireless connectivity
- E-mail or FTP notifications triggered by Motion Detection
- 1/4” progressive scan CMOS sensor
- Real-time MJPEG compression
- 4x digital zoom
- Built-in microphone
- tpCamera App on iOS or Android
- tplinkcloud.com portal for easy viewing and management
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Wi-Fi Extender capability to help eliminate dead zones